Thirteen thing's I randomly wish....
1. The house stayed clean
2. Groceries magically appeared when ever you needed them.
3. I had lost those last 10 pounds.
4. My husband did not have to work so hard.
5. I was finished with school.
6. I could be ready for the triathlon, NOW! - every year I watch the Iron Man triathlon in Hawaii and I get motivated to run. The Iron Man is a little out there but did some research and found that there shorter triathlons. I am going for the Sprint version which is the shorter type - swim 1/3 mile, bike - 15 miles and run-3 miles (much more reasonable than the Iron Man - swim 3-miles, bike - 125 miles and run 26-miles).
7. I would not find any more gray hairs - found about 15 so far.
8. The dog would stop shedding.
9. The ocean was closer
10. I was a scripture master.
11. I had new tires for the trucks.
12. My two good friends weren't moving - I know they have to follow the Lords direction but I am sure going to miss them.
13. Money to share.