This is a really good recipe for pork loin chops. They come out tender and yum. I have not named them yet so if you think of one let me know!
Pork loin 1-2 pounds
Wishbone Italian Dressing (my favorite)
Cavendar's Greek Seasoning ( if using the one with salt omit additional salt)
Juice of one Lime or Lemon ( I like the Lime but the Lemon is great too)
1 tsp. Salt
1. Sprinkle the pork loin with the Greek seasoning - generously
2. Place pork loin in a Large Ziploc bag
3. Add the Lemon or Lime juice and 1/4 to 1/2 cup of Italian dressing
4. Shake well and let marinade in the fridge for at least 1 hour
5. Tastes great on the grill, stove top or broiled.
This has quickly become one of our family favorites. I actually blackened it the other day by accident and it was still good!
Next time I make it I will add pictures.