Thirteen things that remind me of my childhood....
1. Dr Pepper in glass bottles
2. Saturday morning cartoons
3. 10 cent bubble gum machines
4. Laundry on the clothes line
5. Houses without Air conditioning - there was air conditioning, we just did not have it
6. Tube tops
7. Drive in movies
8. Jellies - they were the new rage in footwear
9. Velcro on everything
10. Iris - Generations of the women in my family have had Iris flowers in their gardens so just the site of them takes me back
11. Studebaker Cars - It is a family tradition. Some day hope to have one of my own.
12. Barbie - I played with Barbie's alot and now seeing my girls play with them brings it full circle.
13. Cabbage Patch Dolls - total fad - Seemed like everyone had one but me.
14. Smells and sounds of the holidays, any holiday always makes me feel like a kid again.