Friday, July 20, 2007

Summer has Arrived


Thank goodness! The first half of the summer was rainy and cool. But this week has been awesome!!! We have been to the pool and the water park. It has been actually hot, like 96 degrees. Yahoo!! I didn't realize how much the weather has been affecting Ethan until this week. I thought that he was just be moody but it turns out he was just having rainy day blues. He came up to me yesterday and had expressed that he was feeling good and was happy that it was finally feeling like summer. I agreed. Until now E never wanted to leave the house. He just wanted to stay home and play video games but now he is excited to go anywhere except shopping. So I am grateful for the summer, heat, awesome kids and friends.

4 comments:

Misty said...

So happy for you! Nothing like a little sunshine to heal a sad soul!

Melissa said...

I'm grateful for the summer too! I'm glad that it hasn't been a "normal" Oklahoma summer as well- I don't care too much for 100+ degrees and extreme humidity. Love you Inga! Miss you too!

Mom not Mum (Sandy) said...

Hmmm we had summer -I think it was last Thursday. The rain is back again though. I'm gonna have to go to the states for summer this year.

BreAnne said...

I had been feeling the blues from the weather too, Im so glad summer is finally here! I am glad Ethan is happy too!