Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Good Mail!!


I received my first good mail last week from Tori:) She sent some really cute cards. Then just a couple of days ago I got a card with M & M's (My favorite candy) from Chellie. Yesterday I received an adorable card and recipes from JenniBoo. Thanks SO much. I had no idea how nice it could be to have good mail in you mailbox. It makes going to the mailbox so exciting. I have not been able to decide what to send but you all have got my creative juices flowing. Thanks again you all ROCK!!!
If you want to sign up for Good Mail check out Just Pretend Your Interested. I think she has a couple of openings left.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

good mail is AMAZING!
i love it!
but i always forget to blog about it..i feel bad.

Joyismygoal said...

thanks for stopping by your comment made my day you are a sweetie

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Good Mail Rocks!! Thanks for stopping by at my design blog...you are sweet.