Saturday, June 30, 2007

Tag I am it

What was I doing 10 years ago?

I had just had my first baby and was getting adjusted to the life as a mother.

What was I doing 1 year ago?

Same things I am doing now - playing with the kids wishing the house was clean.

What are my five favorite snacks?

Cold Cereal - preferably whole grain
M&M's - my favorite candy
Toast with Strawberry Freezer Jam - Yum
Fruit any kind
?

What 5 songs I know the lyrics to.

I am proud to be an American
T_R_O_U_B_L_E
that Karate Kid song "Glory of Love"
Lots of church songs
The River

5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire.

Get totally debt free!!
Go on Vacation some place tropical
Invest
Give to charity
give awesome Christmas gifts to family and friends

5 Bad Habits-

Don't tidy as I go
I don't RSVP or send Thank You's like I should
Procrastination - seen this on lots of lists
Eating cereal in bed
Laundry pile that never ends

5 Things I would never wear again-

Acid wash jeans
Jellies
Shortie Shorts and knee socks
Bangs more than two inches tall
leggins I am just getting to old

5 Toys I Love-

Kitchen Aide mixer
Lap top
Digital camera
Cooking Timer
???

No comments: