Thirteen things to do when it is raining:
!. Read - one of my favorites,
2. Rent movies - always look for coupons for this one
3. Go the the movies - we have a local theater that has .50 cent Tuesdays
4. Play board games - always a good choice
5. Make cookies - if your oven is working, mine is not
6. Play at the local Carl's Junior or McD's indoor playground
7. Crafts - if your crafty
8. Visit the Library
9. Zoo or Aquarium - if you got one
10. Have a friend come visit - so many I need to catch up with it is hard to choose
11. Nothing - just veg out in front of the TV with the kids, usually turns into a wrestling match
12. Secret Service - one of those make something yummy and secretly leave it at your friends and neighbors houses
13. Clean - this was the last resort but if you need to clean out that closet or organize the dresser go for it, you will be glad you did later!
Hope your days our sunny. We have had the rainiest June ever recorded for our neck of the woods. So we have not been able to swim much or anything else that requires dry ground.