Monday, June 4, 2007

Monday

This weekend we did not do very much. It was nice just to hang out and play with the kids. J had a birthday party Saturday, Scot helped haul some siding for my brother and Sunday we went to chuch but that was all the going we did. Oh and we did squeeze in a five mile bike ride. I know it is not much but it is a start. My two youngest children were pretty tired by the end of the ride but over all they did really well.

This week I am going to start:

1. Chore Charts for the kids - helps keep things organized and the kids responsible.

2. Training for Triathlon - May 2008 - I have sort of been training by building up my over all fitness level but now I am going to do timed runs and go for mileage. Wish me luck.

3. Cleaning out the Girls room - Go through toy boxes - work on finishing the Bunk bed so the baby girl can get out of the crib. Maybe a little wall paper?

4. Service projects - I think it is important that we as a family offer service when we can, I think that we might weed the flower beds and something else. It is hard to find service projects that even a two year old can do.

5. Summer reading program - The library has alot of excellent activities for the kids during the summer.

6. Swimming - Wednesday - I tell the kids it has to be 90 degrees before we can go swimming. The weather guy says that Wednesday is the day. Ya Hoo!

Hope you all have a good week!

No comments: