Thursday, August 30, 2007

Time

I need more hours in the day to enjoy my family. My life right now is filled with family business but not much "enjoy the family" time. I can't seem to find time to do a post and it really bums me out because I miss sharing. When I get computer time I check my email, and if I have an extra minute I am reading all of your wonderful post.

Now that school has started I find myself wishing for fall and the events that come along with it. I love the colors and smells of fall. At our house that means I decorate the house with leaves of different colors and pumpkins. I love fall but not so much Halloween. We trick or treat but that is the big celebrating we do. I like the house to be pretty and warm not so much freaky. I also start buying candles the apple cinnamon ones from Glade. (My favorite) The baking bug always bites. I love to bake but the summer months are too hot to light the oven. So when it cools outside I want the oven lit and I want to bake breads, muffins, cookies, and dinners of all kinds. Yummm!

5 comments:

Misty said...

I was just thinking about the same thing this morning...... fall, the holidays, and winter and those holidays. CANNOT WAIT! These 90+ degree days are KILLING me.

Mom not Mum (Sandy) said...

And it is almost crock pot season. Nothing like a meal already cooked and ready when you get home - with the house smelling so yummy.

Montserrat said...

Autumn is my favorite time of year too. Just go and enjoy your family. They need you first. We'll still be here waiting when you find the time. :D

Klin said...

WE are okay being number 3. That is as long as your family and school are numbers 1 & 2.

This is my first fall not in school in 6 years so I am looking forward to seeing what happens.

*Merry Girls* said...

You guys ROck!! Thanks!