I was tagged for this fun and random thing by Rockin with the Burr's - I hope it is as fun for you as it is for me.
1. I love to sing. I used to sing alot in High school but after high school not so much. But recently I have tried to sing more, for my kids and husband (not much appreciation) but my voice is getting stronger and clearer. YAY
2. I am 5'8 and 1%& lbs. I have brown hair and brown eyes.
3. I lost my wedding ring about 8 years ago and have been wearing a fake ever since then.
4. I am the oldest of 4 children. I have 10 neices and nephews, so far.
5. My favorite color is navy. But you can't find navy crayons or balloons so I always pick yellow.(my second fav.)
6. My favorite snack is cold cereal. I can eat it any time. I would serve it at breakfast and lunch if the kids would eat it. Dinner has to have meat or my husband won't eat. He is a meat and potato kinda guy.
7. The first time I went to a restaurant that you ordered from your table. I was 16 and it was on a date. I remember ordering a burger and they asked how I wanted it, I didn't say anything because I did not realize the came in different flavors. I must have a puzzled look on my face because she started listing well, medium well, medium, medium rare or rare. I said rare but she recommended medium well. The burger was great.
8. When I took drivers ed. I was the worst driver in the class. The first time I had to drive on the course, I drove over a pylon and the car got it stuck. The worst part was that all of the class was sitting on bleachers behind the pylon, which sent them all running. When we drove on the streets the my teacher never took his foot off of the passenger side break. I can not tell you how many times my classmates in the back seat were left screaming. I think if their parents knew I was driving they would not have let them come to school that day. I was bad but I had never driven anything before.
If anyone lists 8 random things let me know.