Thursday, April 26, 2007

Thrifty Thursday...

I spent this morning at the grocery store which I do every Thursday. It is just my day. SO I thought that I would share some of the ways I save money or a good buy I got. The best deal I have gotten lately was free. I got a stainless steel kitchen sink out of one of my neighbors trash for free. It is in good condition and I have wanted one for quite a while. Plus I saved more that $100!! It has deeper basins than the sink I have now so it is Awesome! I just love to find free things. My hubby hates that I dig in our neighbors trash but it feels like hunting for gold to me. A couple of months ago I found a solid wood bunk bed. It has been a good year for dumpster diving!

For something a little less grungy, get online with your favorite stores and sign up for their email list. Then every week you will receive the sale add so you can preview before you shop! I love Old Navy and Hobby Lobby!

No comments: