Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Pinewood derby and Build A Bear

Tonight Jake and Little E are in the boyscouts pinewood derby races. They received their kits about a week ago and have been working hard the last few day to get them finished. Scot and the boys spent last night painting them and tonight we are going to add the wheel and weights. They should weigh 5 oz. Right now they only weigh about 2oz.

I had to go to Hobby Lobby to get the weights for the cars. Which was really nice because I have been wanting to go there lately but have not had a chance. So I took the big kids to school and then Caleb to preschool then it was just me and my baby girl. We had lots of fun. She picked up everything and said pripry (pretty). She was well behaved and adorable. We looked at everything on our way to the model section they were having a sale on scrap book stuff and I was drawn to it. I am not very crafty but it does look like fun. I picked up some of that stretchy string that you make necklaces with for Mequell. Everyone we bumped into was nice. It was just the perfect Hobby Lobby day.

Mequell recently had a birthday. She wanted to go to Build A Bear Workshop. So we agreed and on the Friday after her birthday, she got to skip school and go to the mall. It was a preschool day so it was just the girls. It was so fun! It was our first time and so we asked for help. The ladies there were so helpful. Mequell picked a bunny to stuff and love. Then she stuffed it, filled it, fluffed it and dressed it in a lovely white and blue fairy winged dress. My baby girl loved that all the accessories fit her little face. She spent most of the time wearing different pairs of sunglasses. Mequell did an awesome job deciding exactly what she wanted. The best day at the mall I have had in a long time. It was amazing to just be out with my girls.

Hope you are all doing great!

No comments: