Thursday, February 28, 2008

Things for Spring!

Thirteen things I love about spring:
1. Warmer temperatures
2. Longer days
3. The green - trees, grass
4. Easter
5. Spring storms - I just love the rain
6. Pulling out the shorts and Capri's
7. Working in the garden
8. Riding bikes
9. Just being outside in the sun, yeah!!
10. Visiting with the neighbors. During the winter we all hibernate inside.
11. Flowers - I love spring flowers and bushes.
12. School is almost out!!
13. Sandles - I go without shoes most of the time. Wearing sandles are the next best thing to bare feet.

Only a few more weeks till spring. Hang in there!!

5 comments:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Great list. I am so ready for spring. I can't wait.

Montserrat said...

We are definitely getting bit by the spring bug here. The girls are already planning the garden.

Acacia said...

Oh, yeah! Spring is on its way! Loved your list...I agree with every one of them!

wild murdocks said...

Yes, we are loving the sun and seeing little green things starting to pop up everywhere!
can't wait to get outside more...

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.