Thursday, January 3, 2008

The New Year

A couple of resolutions or goals for the new year:

1. Do better in my studies (school and scripture)

2. Do more service. I try to help out when I can but I am sure I can do more.

3. Be a better friend. I have a couple of great friends but this last year notice that I had not kept in touch as good as I should have.

4. I want to say exercise but I don't think it is going to happen.

5. I am starting a new business selling Lia Sophia. I want to have party a week.

I guess that is about it. I know it is not very impressive. I hope that these are attainable and leads me to personal growth.

6 comments:

Montserrat said...

Doing more service. That's a really good resolution to make!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Those are all good resolutions. The don't need to be impressive to bless you.

BreAnne said...

i like your resolutions. also i finally posted about our trip

Misty said...

We all strive in our own ways to do new and better things to make our lives more happy. Any goal is worth the getting! I appreciate your sharing!

wild murdocks said...

I need to do better too. I haven't thought about what I really want to work on yet, but you've inspired me to put it in print.

Hope your holidays were jolly!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Hey, there's a little award on my blog for you...