Monday, January 21, 2008

How's it going?

Well, I have started classes again. This time I am taking Organic Chemistry and Humanities. I have been pairing difficult classes with easy classes. It helps me keep my grades up and I get all the hours I need. I also did some calculations and I can apply to graduate school next year! Yeah!!!

I quit my temporary job the week before school started. I enjoyed my time there but I am grateful for the time off. I have started the Lia Sophia Shows which are tons of fun. I am so hopeful for this to be positive business for our family. I had my starter show last Friday. I wish you all could have been there. We played games and tried on jewelry. It is a very girly to try on jewelry and giggle about cute you look.

I was trying to remember the last time I had a girls night out and I could not think of one. Sad, huh. I am busy but so are most of my friends. But just being with other gals, chatting and laughing, I miss it. I remember reading how much we, as women, need friendships. It is like therapy for us. I guess blogging is therapy, too. You are all my friends and I really enjoy sharing and laughing with you all.

4 comments:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Good luck with the chemistry class. I loved my Humanities classes (English degree) but I barely made it through the few required science classes.

It would be so fun to get together for a girls night out! I haven't had one for a long time either. I wish we lived closer!

wild murdocks said...

I'm glad you got to have fun with the ladies! And make a little buisness out of it!

Misty said...

Always glad to hear from you.......

Elizabeth said...

Chemistry is what made me change my mind about a nursing degree. I hated it so much! Both my Humanities classes were interesting though. I enjoyed them alot and most of my other classes. I liked going to school at my age too because I got a lot more out of the lectures than I would have otherwise.

Hey, call me when you get a night out. I'm always up for a girl's night.