Wednesday, December 5, 2007

School and work

Well, I am now employed. I started working for a local Home decor store. I work mostly in the evenings (every night I am not at school) and no Sundays. I have been swamped but my burden is made light by my DH. I love how much he pitches in when I am so busy. The kids are doing there part as well. It is only for about 4 - 6 weeks. I am temporary and grateful. I realize that it is fun to get out and help people but I miss the family time.

School is almost over for this semester. My last day is next Wednesday. Yeah!! I am going to enjoy Christmas break.

4 comments:

Klin said...

Oh, I remember living for the breaks. Enjoy it.

Misty said...

You've got a lot on your plate right now. You're managing....... tips, PLEASE! Have a wonderful holiday season, and enjoy those breaks!!

Melissa said...

Good for you Inga- sounds like you'll have fun working, but you were all ready a FULL time mom, so I think you will be working too hard! You are amazing though, so I know you can do it! It sounds like a perfect place to work, how fun!

Elizabeth said...

It's hard to work when it's part time because it never seems to be worth it, but it is good to do sometimes. I remember how much I hated it because it took all the evening time away from my family and husband. If it was in the daytime, it would have been better, but who can afford to do that with little ones?! I hope you have fun on your break. How did you handle the ice storm?