Thirteen things I need to do today:
1. Finish the Laundry - Only 4 loads left!
2. Get part to fix oven - Broken since May, :-P
3. Take kids to school - Three already there.
4. The dishes - never ending
5. Get dressed - my clothes are in the dryer.
6. Eat healthy food - Low fat, high fiber, my motto.
7. Vacuum - J is having a friend come over so I need to vacuum.
8. Make the bed - no one in my house made their bed this morning so all the beds need to be made.
9. Buy two new tires for the suburban and have it aligned. We bought new tires about two years ago and the back ones are in great shape but the alignment is way off in the front end so we need new tires in the front.
10. Shop at some garage sales - our neighborhood garage sale is tomorrow so lots of people sale today. I like to get first pick.
11. Work on picking out colors to paint the living room - maybe I will pick up some paint chips today.
12. Get things packed and ready for the carnival at church tonight. Tons of fun!!
13. Borrow a Weed eater so I can weed eat the nice lady down the street's lawn.
Here's wishing all is well with you and yours.