Monday, August 18, 2008

We made it! Sort of...

Well, I would love to announce that school has started and that everything is going nicely. Unfortunately, I can't. I have overloaded myself with commitments. The kids started school last week. I start, tomorrow. I screwed up the pre ordered school supplies. I have one little guy who is struggling with school already. I sent out invitations to a jewelry party for Friday but forgot to put my hostesses address and phone # on them. My calling at church is going....well it's going. I am just twisted in several directions and can't seem to control it all. I am praying for direction. I will let you know what unfolds.

Hope you are doing GREAT!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

You are wonder woman and I know things will work out for you. Congrats on getting everyone out to school as well as your self! Hope this semester goes smoothly. I start next week- yikes. I'm scared. But I have you, my hero, to look up to! :)

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

You'll manage it all incredibly well, I'm sure! We start tomorrow. Woo hoo!!

Elizabeth said...

Oh, I totally understand how you feel, but not in the same direction yours are going. My hands are too full right now and they just keep getting piled on ever and over again and I just want to pull my hair out sometimes! Hang in there and so will I! lol