Saturday, June 7, 2008

Summer has arrived!

It is finally here, hot, steamy, hair frizzing, weather. I really love the summer season until about the end of August when it hits the century mark everyday. We ate our first watermelon last week, Yum!!! We have been to the pool several times and I am a lovely golden color, Yeah. My brother and sis-n-law bought a boat last month and so we will be cruisin' to the lake a few times this summer, too. The kids start swim lessons in a couple of weeks. It just feels like summer is headed in the right direction!!

I have recently been reading the conference talks from the Ensign and they are just so wonderful. I did not get to listen to all of conference so reading it gives me a chance to bond it to memory.

1 comment:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Yea! A new post from Inga!!

Your summer sounds like it's going to be great.